Contact us at
The 2018 "Season" is in full swing!
We are pleased to announce our current slate of Classes and Workshops. This will be a blockbuster season! Take a peek at the schedule by clicking here!
OPEN PAINTING is for you! Every Wednesday, 1pm-4pm. Come to paint, watch, chat and snack Come on in!
Office Hours are:
Monday - Thursday 11am - 4pm
Additional Extended Hours:
Friday 1pm to 9pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm
Sunday 1pm to 4pm
Evening and Weekend Classes as well!
Acrylic Painting for the Beginners - Tuesday nights with Pat St. Onge.
Student Sunday classes - from 1pm to 4pm. Call Barbara Magner at 239-541-7787 for more information.
Our new Winter 2018 Workshops can be found by clicking here.
* Jan Ellen Atkielski - Powerful Pallette Knife
* Anne Abgott - Simply Daring Watercolor
* Fredrica Marshall - Tarashikomi Workshop
* Elaine Charney - Building Courage & Confidence in Watercolor
* Lynn Ferris - Capturing the Light
* Carmen Sprague - Digital Photography
* Mark Polomchak - Watercolor
Check out our Winter 2018 Class Schedule by clicking here.
* Acrylic Painting for Beginners Plus
* Open Portrait Sessions with Model
* Watercolor for the Beginner
* Fundamentals of Oil & Acrylic Painting for Intermediate Level
* Acrylic Pouring
* Basic Techniques of Oil Painting
* Digital Photography & Graphics
* Hooked on Watercolor - Intermediate
* Visual Journaling & Basic Art